Today’s post is about the Iconic 3 palette by Makeup Revolution and it has fast became one of my faves. This particular palette is an amazing drugstore dupe for Urban Decay’s very popular Naked 3 palette which I also own. If you would like a more in depth comparison between these two palettes, let me know in the comments. Like all my product review posts, I have included swatches of each shade.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION (from website)
THE ultimate palettes with ultra high payoff. A perfect mix of pearl, shimmer and matte shades. Totally collectable and a pure sellout.
The palette comes in a slim black case with a snap-shut lid which features a “window” so you can clearly see all 12 colours. The brand is printed on the lid in rose gold with the name of the palette and ingredients listed on the base.
- Strange dupe – Matte beige with slight pink undertone
- Dust dupe – Very shimmery pale peachy-pink with glitter
- Burnout dupe – Satin pinky-peach
- Limit dupe – Pink-tan matte
- Buzz dupe – Satin rose with tiny micro-glitters
- Trick dupe – Pinky-copper shimmer with micro-glitters
- Nooner dupe – Cool matte taupe
- Liar dupe – Satin pinky-mauve
- Factory dupe – Satin warm brown
- Mugshot dupe – Satin taupe
- Darkside dupe – Satin plum-taupe with a lot of depth
- Blackheart dupe – Sooty matte dark chocolate with copper glitter
Overall, I absolutely love this palette! The shimmer shades in particular are super pigmented and are just gorgeous. The matte shades do require a little more work and are probably best applied using your finger to get the best colour payoff. Other than that this palette is totally worth the money.
What are your favourite shades from this palette? If you would like me to also review the Iconic 1 and Iconic 2 palettes and do a 3 way comparison let me know.
Check out my other palette reviews: