My friend Chanelle recently nominated me to do the Blue Sky Tag and as I haven’t done a tag in a very long time, I thought this would be a fun one to do. I love reading these kinds of posts as I think they help you to get to know the people behind your fave blogs a little better. Thank you so much Chanelle for the nomination and don’t forget to check the bottom of this post to see if I have nominated you. Read on to see my answers to the questions she sent me.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Tag 11 people
- Give them 11 questions to answer
1. Do you have any tattoos? If not do you want any? – I don’t have any at the moment but I really want the ‘K’ tag (Minogue fans will know what I mean) on my wrist.
2. What is your favourite sweet treat? – This is a tricky one for me as I have a VERY sweet tooth! I would probably have to say black forest pavlova. It’s my ultimate fave dessert and tastes amazing!
3. Do you have any phobias or fears? – Oh boy where do I start with this one? My main phobias are spiders, snakes, peacocks, injections and blood. As for fears, I have a really bad fear of heights and big crowds and I know this sounds really weird but fish and birds really freak me out haha.
4. What is one of your strengths? – Because I have bipolar disorder and severe anxiety and depression, I would say one of my strengths is definitely surviving. It takes ALOT of strength for me to face the day and even interact with people as my mental illness is something I very rarely talk about. If you would like me to do a post about how I cope day to day let me know.
5. Name a fictional character you identify with? – This is a tricky one as I’m not a big reader so I’ll just go with my favourite fictional character which is DCI Barnaby from Midsomer Murders who I suppose I identify with a little as I love crime dramas/investigative shows.
6. What is your least favourite makeup brand? – Oh god I’m probably gonna get so much stick for this but Loreal. It’s not that I hate them or anything, I just never feel drawn to their products and the ones I have tried I haven’t really liked that much.
7. What are the top three places you’d like to visit? – Melbourne, Paris and Los Angeles! I’m a city girl by birth and I love the hustle and bustle of a vibrant city plus Paris just looks so beautiful.
8. What was the last song you listened to? – Castle On The Hill by Ed Sheeran. I’m in love with his latest album and this song is definitely my fave.
9. If you could relive any moment of your life what would it be? – Definitely meeting my lifelong idol Dannii Minogue when I was in London! She recognised me straight away and even held my hand! It was the most magical night of my life.
10. Do you prefer eating at cafes or restaurants? – It depends to be honest as I like both. Restaurants are normally reserved for special occasions but I pop into my local Mark Toney’s cafe every opportunity I get. My Grandad used to take me there when I was a little girl every week for a meal and ice cream. Their teddy bear strawberry sundaes were to die for!
11. What is one piece of life advice you try to adhere to? – When in doubt sparkle and repeat! Dannii Minogue wrote this on a photo for me and it is something I always tell myself.
- Miss Beauty Emily
- The Beauty Spyglass
- Think Feel Strong
- Bumped Head & Bruised Soul
- Emily Mae
- It’s Holly Rhian
- Lottie Does
- Beauty & The Bird
- Bronagh Loves
- Typical Beauty Blog
- What was the first makeup brand that you tried?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What advice you would give to someone who is thinking of starting a blog?
- If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be and why?
- Who or what inspires you everyday? (Doesn’t have to be a blogger)
- If you had to leave the house with only one item of makeup on, which product would you pick?
- What is one thing you wish you knew when you started your blog?
- What is your least favourite makeup brand?
- What beauty product do you own the most of in your collection?
- What is one of your strengths?
- What are your favourite skincare products?
I had so much fun answering Chanelle’s questions and I can’t wait to see your answers to my questions too!